Today we are in an era of ever-changing technologies. Previously, physical servers were used and there was no concept of a cloud. As time progressed, the idea of shared servers over the internet came into the picture. Soon after the development of Virtual Private Servers which is a dedicated resource on a server became much more cost-effective compared to the physical server.
Forex VPS is the Virtual Private Server used for Foreign Exchange. Foreign Exchange Trading deals with a market which involves the exchange of national currencies of different countries. To be able to make a profit in this field, brokers use Forex VPS to make investments and track the investments in the forex markets.
Some of the features based on which one should choose a Forex VPS are latency, response time, infrastructure and hardware quality
Let us go through this topic bit by bit.
What Is VPS?
Virtual Private Server(VPS) uses virtualization technology to run its own instance of an operating system. So even with multiple users, VPS provides its customers with a dedicated server.
Its functionality is considered equal to a physical server with an upper hand of easy creation and configuration. Not only is it easy to create but also is much more cost-effective.
When we compare a virtual server with a physical server, the performance may differ as the Virtual private server shares one physical server with other virtual servers which increases the load on that particular physical server.
What is Forex?
Forex or FX stands for Foreign Exchange which is the process of exchanging the currency of one country with another. For example, when a person swaps his/her Indian currency (rupees) with United States currency (Dollar) it is termed as Foreign Exchange.
There may be ‘n’ a number of reasons for which FX takes place such as commerce, tourism, trading etc. For Foreign Exchange to occur, we have the world’s largest and most fluid market where trillions of currencies are exchanged every day.
Though it is the world’s largest market, it has no physical presence and all exchanges take place over electronic networks of brokers, banks, institutions and individual traders.
What Is Forex VPS?
Forex VPS is basically a connection created between your trading terminal and the larger trade network or market out there. Forex VPS provides a service where traders give their important advisors on a dedicated server which runs the whole day without any disturbance, independently from the trader’s computer.
VPS hosting companies normally charge 5$ to 99$ (monthly) as compared with the quality of the server and the greed of the company. MT4 EA is a better option to install on a VPS rather than a personal computer. Because when EA is installed on a personal computer we will get some unwanted interruptions like power cuts, system errors, and internet disconnecting issues.
Forex VPS Providers
This is one of the oldest players that dealt in web hosting and has recently entered into Forex VPS. It was created in 2012 by three workers who wanted to grow their ideas from early-stage start-ups into large businesses. It is rapidly becoming one of Europe’s most successful enterprises. They have outstanding service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It offers a wide range of hosting services, from VPS to dedicated servers. This adaptable organisation is well-known for its 99.9% uptime guarantee and regular backups that are delivered automatically to prevent data loss.
- This Forex VPS dealer provides powerful servers with unlimited bandwidth.
- The unique factor about this service provider is that you can pre-install while other windows services are closed that is, it provides complete isolation.
- There is no Setup Fee.
- Their problem management team provide instant support for any technical issues that you face.
- It also provides full administrator access to all their window and Linux servers.
- The data centres of this company are situated in 12 locations.
- Uses the latest supermicro motherboards and intel CPUs.
- Their hardware configurations can be adjusted according to a person’s requirement increasing RAM to adding high power GPUs.
- Starts from $6.99/month
1 Gbits has its servers hosted in the top level and well-maintained data centres which enable better performance. 1Gbits of extremely dependable network covers a huge region from the United States to Europe to Asia, connecting them with the quickest available connections and big traffic capacity. These exceptionally low-cost servers are available in premier data centres globally. All of the hosting plans are built with enterprise-grade Supermicro hardware and Intel CPUs and include a 1Gbps network port and your preferred operating system.
- Gbits has pre-configured servers to meet your virtualization needs.
- It also provides the infrastructure to host different servers in their data centers.
- 1Gbits provides server resources that empower you to do daily tasks in the Windows environment over the internet.
- Moreover, 1Gbits has an extremely flexible yet reliable configuration.
- It has a wide network in over 15 countries.
- They use intel Xeon-E processors for high power and fast processing and high data security.
- Starts from $285/ month.
Trading FX VPS is one of the high-end VPS providers with high power and low latency servers. It provides strong servers, robust data protection, and a wide range of solutions. It has a huge machine set-up which ensures all purposes are fulfilled and quality service is provided.
- The time taken by an FX signal to travel from the trading platform to the responding platform is called latency. The lower the latency, the faster the signal will reach the response and the faster will be the trading process.
- This forex VPS provides a much higher response rate which in turn increases your productivity.
- Trading FX provides a stable and lag-free connection which is one of the most essential requirements for Forex Trading.
- With Data centres present in major financial cities over the world, Trade FX ensures a high-speed connection around the clock.
- With Trade FX VPS you can connect with any platform which makes trading much easier.
- The servers are situated in seven big cities; New York, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Hong Kong. When compared with other Forex providers, this is not a huge network but it is huge enough to attract big institutions and brokers.
- The forex VPS server machine of Trade FX VPS is quite qualitative. It has NVME drives arranged in RAID-10 arrays and high-frequency robust processors This helps in faster storage.
- GPU acceleration gears up the charting process. It has strong servers with cloud protection measures and a 1Gbps uplink.
- Standard- $25/month
- Advanced- $45/month
- Expert- $90/month
It deals with a wide range of VPS servers including the Forex server. It is one of the strong players in the market.
- It has a powerful firewall which makes it one of the secure VPS providers in the market.
- It has a substantially large network of data centres which makes storage and access easier.
- The backup system of VPSServers.com works without interfering with the ongoing work.
- This VPS provider has data centres in 17 cities across the globe with the majority of the cities in the USA. It provides a high range of coverage.
- Along with good quality sustainable hardware, this provider gives a robust infrastructure.
- One of the specialities of VPSServers.com is that it gives a 3-way replication on NVMe drives which ensures extremely fast storage.
- VPS server provides its client with 32 CPU cores and 192 GB RAM.
- 7 days free trial
- Starts from $24/month.
Well, it can be guessed from the name itself that this provider deals specifically in trading servers. The catchy part is that it interacts with brokers to ensure better performance. ForexVPS.net is committed to offering the most dependable Forex Hosting Services available. Personal customer service and high-quality servers have helped them build a solid reputation. They are also successful because they have a quick response for their clients’ demands and can deliver dependable services, which are critical to retail traders nowadays. Their business model has been designed to fulfil the needs of a dynamic and changing market. They are always growing and researching new technology to fulfil the demands of their customers.
- Clients are offered weekly backups and upgrades during the weekend so that trading is not hampered.
- You can run Meta traders 4 or 5.
- Another speciality is the booting feature whenever the server starts.
- Servers and Data centres of Forex VPS are situated in 8 different countries but the highest concentration is found in US and UK.
- It helps sustain low latency (1ms) between the servers and brokers which gives the brokers an advantage over their competitors while investing.
- It has high-frequency servers that have higher CPUs with higher processing speeds.
- Basic: $29.74
- Basic+: $33.99
- Standard: $50.14
- High Frequency: $57.79
AccuWeb is one of the first providers to provide windows VPS hosting. Over this long time period, they have provided lots of new services which include optimised servers for forex trading. AccuWebHosting offers a reputable hosting service with 18+ years of expertise and a client satisfaction record of over 95%. This service offers a variety of Windows and Linux hosting plans, all of which are reasonably priced.
- AccuWeb VPS servers run on windows for forex trading. ( Windows server 2019, 2016, and 2012 )
- They don’t include a trading platform, but they install major software through requests. like MetaTrader 4 or 5, cTrader, TradeStation, etc. The servers can support two remote desktop connections simultaneously. If you want more traders simultaneously connecting to the server, then AccuWeb can resell a license from Microsoft. The Virtual forex trading providers make an ample amount of effort to ensure server reliability.
- They give a configured firewall, 24/7 monitoring, and RAID-6.
- They provide weekly backup. So it is advisable to regularly backup your data.
- AccuWeb has a widespread network. They have servers in 15 locations to target important forex exchanges. They are armed with equipment like Xeon E5 CPUs, plenty of DDR4 RAM, and 1GBps internet connectivity.
- AccuWeb likes to brag about its bigger forex brokers. In most of the cases, it falls somewhere between 1ms – 10ms an excellent result.
- The trending server plan of AccuWeb comes with 2-8 CPU cores and 1-32GB RAM, that’s why it offers good scalability even for runer organizations. Small plans run through four terminals, although we can choose as many as we want.
- VPS 1 – $15/month
- VPS 2 – $27/month
- VPS 3 – $47/month
- VPS 4 – $114.99/month
- VPS 5 – $194.99/month
- VPS 6 – $386.99/mont
Interserver is a host with impressive technology and the host was privately owned. It’s famous for its affordable Windows servers. InterServer, founded in 1999, is one of the most experienced and long-standing hosting companies available. While they provide a wide range of hosting services, they are most known for their inexpensive and accessible Forex VPS hosting for Windows, WordPress, and other platforms.
- Like others, Interserver also sells Unmanaged Servers. The provider works in windows server 2019, 2017, or Windows 10, this works fine for all users.
- It’s easy to purchase a windows based forex VPS within a few minutes, which makes the trading experience faster and more profitable. This is best for a new trader who has not used a VPS before because it is very easy and very similar to a computer.
- Interserver runs a lot of data centres, with all basic standards and classification rates of Tier 3 & Tier 4. That means you will get the best reliability here.
- They are actually a bit uncommunicative about the server specs, but the machines are great according to their performance. As we know they have a 10Gbps uplink with their physical machine, which provides great internet connectivity.
- Besides all these, you will get 1-16 CPU cores, 2-32GB RAM, and 30-480GB storage.
- Interserver has a significantly affordable price structure. One server with one CPU core, 2GB RAM, and 30GB storage, costs $10/month.
After gathering knowledge on what is Forex, VPS, Forex VPS, and different Forex VPS providers in the market, we can now easily compare different providers and decide for ourselves which one is the best. While deciding the best Forex VPS we have to keep in mind the latency, data security, response time, processing power of the servers, etc.